Image Map

Tuesday, July 15

Baby Shower - Garden Party Inspiration

In August, we are hosting a baby shower for one of our dear friends, expecting her first baby girl this fall! 

The idea is a garden party theme with animals. I want it to feel sophisticated, feminine, and with a few quirky details to keep it fun. 

Below is some of our inspiration we've been gathering:



 When I started making some of the decor, I realized I have about 40 yards of all sorts of fabric stocked in this palette of pink, peach & yellow.  I am totally guilty of using this color scheme a lot, but it is too perfect for a baby girl's shower (and don't tell me otherwise). Check back to see how it all comes together in a couple weeks!


-Andrea




all images via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips